– CBA uses personal information to confirm user intent to sign up, to verify the identity of users, to confirm user intent to maintain and withdraw the membership, and to contact the user when the user requests to participate for CBA events.
2. Personal Information Collection
– Where a user signs up with CBA website to access membership services, name, telephone number, mobile number, email address, CV, and profile picture is collected.
3. Destruction of Personal Information
– CBA destroys personal information immediately after the user withdraws membership. However, personal information may be stored safely for a designated period afterward, if CBA obtains separate consent from the user to store the personal information for a certain period, or if CBA is required by law to store the information for a specified period.
4. Provision & Entrustment of Personal Information
– CBA strictly prohibits the provision of personal information to any third party unless it is conform to Personal Information Protection Act 17.
– Records on membership sign-up: Store until withdrawal
Records on payment settlements and supply of goods: Store for five years
5. Rights of Users & Legal Representatives and Exercising Those Rights
– Users can request any of the following to CBA at any time.
① To view or update their personal information
② To edit personal information
③ To delete personal information
④ To revoke consent to the collection and use of their personal information
6. Chief Privacy Officer
– CBA has designated the following persons as the Chief Privacy Officer. They remain responsible for responding to CBA user inquiries regarding personal information and resolving any related complaints.
Name: Sung Hee Kim
Contact: 02-3463-0060, firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Effective Date: August 1st, 2019.